Avanath was established in 2007 and continues to be one of the most successful, fast-growing private companies in the affordable housing sector nationwide. Our mission is to provide hard-working families with high quality, well-maintained housing; the pursuit of the American Dream. Avanath has proven to make an impact not only in our residents’ lives but also in the communities we serve.
If you are looking to make a difference and leave an impact in your next role, Avanath is where you can start.
- Rents or leases apartments, collects security deposits as required, and completes rental agreement or lease, outlining conditions and terms of occupancy
- Collects rents due and issues receipts where necessary; provides monthly debit/credit notices to residents
- Investigates resident complaints about malfunctions of utilities or furnished household appliances
- Resolves resident complaints concerning other residents, visitors or vendors.
- Maintains a service-oriented environment by exhibiting a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- Assists in conducting monthly rental market surveys.
- Prepares and serves legal notices to residents when required.
- Assists with marketing and advertising.
- Front desk duties such as walk-in’s, phone calls and general inquiries.
- Other duties, responsibilities and special projects as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience as an Assistant Community Manager
- Valid Driver’s License
- Extensive computer knowledge, Windows (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) internet and e-mail
- Working knowledge of Yardi Voyager Property Management software
Avanath offers a full benefits package, including medical – HMO’s and PPO’s, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability, a 401k Plan, and Flexible Spending plans for Medical and Dependent Care. We also provide paid vacation and sick time.
Avanath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious dress or grooming, genetic information, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.