Avanath was established in 2007 and continues to be one of the most successful, fast-growing private companies in the affordable housing sector nationwide. Our mission is to provide hard-working families with high quality, well-maintained housing; the pursuit of the American Dream. Avanath has proven to make an impact not only in our residents’ lives but also in the communities we serve.
If you are looking to make a difference and leave an impact in your next role, Avanath is where you can start.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other departments such as Asset Management, Acquisitions, Property Management, Finance & Accounting, and Systems to understand business objectives, validate the quality and completeness of data analyzed, and communicate the results
- Maintain excel models that serve as the primary source of property-level, investment-level, and fund-level financial projections.
- Assist in the management of the quarterly and annual property valuation process from engagement to valuation committee meeting, including monitoring metrics in between
- Participate in the budget and forecasting process by assisting with the formulation and collection of key assumptions, preparing asset-level budgets, and analyzing results
- Analyze and help explain variances between actual results and budget/underwriting
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- 0-2 years previous financial analysis experience
- Knowledge of financial return metrics such as IRR, MOIC, cash-on-cash yields, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, & PowerPoint
- Experience with Yardi, MRI, Real Page, or J.D. Edwards or comparable software (preferred)
Avanath offers a full benefits package, including medical – HMO’s and PPO’s, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability, a 401k Plan, and Flexible Spending plans for Medical and Dependent Care. We also provide paid vacation and sick time.
Avanath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious dress or grooming, genetic information, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.