Avanath was established in 2007 and continues to be one of the most successful, fast-growing private companies in the affordable housing sector nationwide. Our mission is to provide hard-working families with high quality, well-maintained housing; the pursuit of the American Dream. Avanath has proven to make an impact not only in our residents’ lives but also in the communities we serve.
If you are looking to make a difference and leave an impact in your next role, Avanath is where you can start.
- Distributes written work orders among maintenance staff and follows up on results.
- Maintains cleanliness of property, ensuring it is free of trash and litter, including sidewalks and parking lots
- Organizes and cleans storage sheds, rain gutters, laundry rooms; washes windows
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times
- Meets all applicable Fair Housing standards at all times
- Prepares apartments for turnover in a timely manner, makes repairs as needed
- Maintains and repairs buildings' plumbing and electrical systems.
- Patches and installs dry wall
- Installs air conditioning units, heating units, appliances, water heaters, shower tubs, windows and other equipment
- Inspects buildings for water leaks, gas leaks, failing electrical wires, and other potential safety hazards.
- Three to Five (3-5) years of experience in property maintenance.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to build rapport with residents
- Commitment to operational excellence
- Certified in HVAC or minimum of working knowledge of Heating and A/C functions
Avanath offers a full benefits package, including medical – HMO’s and PPO’s, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short- and long-term disability, a 401k Plan, and Flexible Spending plans for Medical and Dependent Care. We also provide paid vacation and sick time.
Avanath is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, religious dress or grooming, genetic information, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.